Get trained in the lucrative industry of eyelash extensions. Learn the newest techniques and jump start your career!
Start A new Career By Taking the first step
Check out our upcoming classes:
San Luis Obispo, CA December 18th 2023 (2-Day Class)
-Advanced Texture $599
-classic +volume Bundle $1299 (-$200 Promo)
San Luis Obispo, Ca January 15th 2024 (2-Day Class)
-Advanced Texture $599
-Classic + volume Bundle $1299
Beautique Lash Academy Certification is available for multiple different techniques.
Classic Lash Certification teaches Classic technique, which is the art of applying 1 lash extension to 1 natural lash.
Volume Lash Certification teaches the Volume technique, which is the art of applying 2 or more lash extensions to 1 natural lash safely and masterfully.
Advanced Texture teaches advanced techniques, such as textured lashes, wet lashes, whispies, spikes, IG looks, etc... this course is for advanced artists who have mastered classic and volume lash application
One-on-one training available
Don't get lost in a large class setting where you are just a number!
Lets get personal
We take your training seriously. That means we won't book large classes! We want our students to get the most out of their training. By having smaller group classes- we are able to give you more one-on-one instruction and guidance. We can help you where you need it most! Our students love it and feel like they are able to get more of an intimate experience. All of our classes are lead by the Owner and Master Lash tech ,Lisa Anderson. Classes are booked up to five students and are also available for one-on-one.
- Comprehensive Manual
- Student and live model practice
- Client practical service and business consultation
- An official Beautique Lash Academy Certification
- Ongoing mentorship and support
- Student Kit (PLA, students kit)
With the purchase of your course you will receive a kit to get you started!
Your Student Kit Includes
-Various Classic Lash Trays
-Various Volume Lash Trays
Classic and Volume Lash Extension Training
Both classes are a 2-DAY Lash Extension Certification Course and a model is required!
Training- Day 2 Schedule
- 10am-11am Demo on model
- 11am-1pm Student models
- 1pm-2pm Lunch
- 2pm-4pm Continue model work
- 4pm-5pm Questions+ Class Wrap-up
*Students are responsible for securing 1 model on day 2 of class! Your model will need to be available from 10:00am - 5:00pm on day 2 so you can do a full-set.
Pre-requisites & Student responsibilities
- Check with your States Cosmetology Board to understand the state requirements for someone to perform lash extensions. Although you can take the course you may not be able to perform the services without a license.
- 1 Model: Students are responsible for securing 1 model on day 2 of the class. We find that most people are most comfortable working on their own models. Your model will need to be available from 10:00am - 5:00pm on day 2 so you can do a full-set.
WE'LL get You confident with:
Anatomy of the eye
Proper sanitation protocol
types of eyelash extensions
Various lengths and weights.
Get comfortable with your tools
Different kinds of adhesive
Setting up your station
Aftercare protocols and products
Designing the set of lashes uniquely to your client
Learn the fundamentals required to build your skills
Different techniques for applying the lashes
Allergic reactions and what to do
Maintenance and care
Learn your clients maintenance schedule and care
Learn the industry standard pricing and various ways to set your prices
Building your business
We teach marketing strategies to build a loyal clientele